Thursday, February 14, 2013

When I least expect it..


This is what happen after some years of marriage..?
Conversation yesterday
Me: "It`s Valentine's Day tomorrow.. Can we do something romantic?"
He: "What? - That destroys all my plans.. My plans for tomorrow is to be violent and aggressive!"
Me: "Please.., can you be serious and try to think of something romantic to do?"
He: "I have just spent all my money on paint and wallpaper"
Me: "It does not have to cost anything.."
He: "Hæ? Romance costs the white out of your eye!"
Me: "Hm.." (That is not true..)

V-day or not,
the matter is that I can not tell him when he should be romantic..
I found my car like this last week!
On a regular monday, but HE is not regular!
And it cost him nothing!

I think I like any regular day! 
 That was what I thought until I got home from work today..

I did not expect anything, but the fact is
He had washed the house and there were flowers and candles on three different tables!
And he said we were going out to eat
Hm.. what happened to the economy?
He just: We do not have do not eat at Michelin restaurant

Days can be colored with love 
when I least
expect it:-)



5 comments:

sarah said...

What a darling husband and wife you are!
Those roses are wonderful color. I will think the way days can be colored with love around me.
Enjoy everyday!

Indrani Ghose said...

That is so sweet! :)
Have a great love filled year ahead!

Emm in London said...

Aww, that is so sweet. They say the most romantic thing a man can do is to clean the house! I didn't expect anything last night but Ste had prepared fillet steak and creamed spinach and mustard mash!

Gertie said...

Vardagskärlek är den bästa kärleken...sann, okonstlad, varm...oslagbar!
Kram till dig...och trevlig helg!

Dina said...

I'm happy for you both.

Related Posts with Thumbnails